The Pigeon Key Ferry departs from the Faro Blanco Marina which is located directly behind our Visitor’s Center. Admission tickets can be purchased same-day inside our Visitor’s Center and Gift Shop, we unfortunately do not book tours in advance.
Ferry departs Faro Blanco Marina at 10am, 12pm and 2pm.
Ferry departs Pigeon Key at 12:20am, 2:20am, and 4pm.
General Admission: Adults – $12; Children – $9
Monroe County Local Admission: Adults – $9
Children under 5 are free.
What To Do:
– Take the guided tour! Travel back in time to the Henry Flagler era and learn how Pigeon Key has evolved over the last 100+ years. The tour typically takes an hour and leaves you with an hour to explore on your own.
– Take your own self-guided tour! If you are interested in just enjoying the island in your own time, explore on your own with our island map and history pamphlet.
– Explore our Museum! One of the favorite stops on the tour, our museum has artifacts, portraits and stories diving deeper into the island’s history.
– Bring your own snorkel gear and check out the amazing wildlife that surrounds the island. Please let our Visitors Center attendant know you intend to snorkel and fill out a Snorkel Waiver Form before departure.
– Pack a picnic! We have a ton of shady spots around the island and picnic tables to share with your friends and family. Pack a cooler and relax in the sun or on our beach-front area.
– Bring your binoculars and observe the wide variety of bird species that call Pigeon Key home or are just stopping in for a break on their migration. Birders are welcome!
– Fish off our pier! Our catch and release fishing pier is open for use during operating hours if you bring your gear (Fishing license required aged 16 and older).