The Pigeon Key Ferry departs from the Faro Blanco Marina which is located directly behind our Visitor’s Center. Tickets can be purchased on the same day in-person. We are not currently taking reservations over the phone.
Ferry departs Faro Blanco Marina at 10am, 12pm and 2pm.
Ferry departs Pigeon Key at 12:20pm, 2:20pm, and 4pm.
General Admission: Adults – $15; Children – $12
Monroe County Local Admission: Adults – $12
Children under 5 years old – $5
What To Do:
– Take the guided tour! Travel back in time to the Henry Flagler era and learn how Pigeon Key has evolved over the last 100+ years. The tour typically takes an hour and leaves you with an hour to explore on your own.
– Take your own self-guided tour! If you are interested in just enjoying the island in your own time, explore on your own with our island map and history pamphlet.
– Explore our Museum! One of the favorite stops on the tour, our museum has artifacts, portraits and stories diving deeper into the island’s history.
– Bring your own snorkel gear and check out the amazing wildlife that surrounds the island. Please let our Visitors Center attendant know you intend to snorkel and fill out a Snorkel Waiver Form before departure.
– Pack a picnic! We have a ton of shady spots around the island and picnic tables to share with your friends and family. Pack a cooler and relax in the sun or on our beach-front area.
– Bring your binoculars and observe the wide variety of bird species that call Pigeon Key home or are just stopping in for a break on their migration. Birders are welcome!
– Fish off our pier! Our catch and release fishing pier is open for use during operating hours if you bring your gear (Fishing license required aged 16 and older).